Safety on our roads has always been an important issue for the RAC. So teaming up with Cosatto to develop a pioneering car seat packed with the latest safety innovations was an easy decision.
The new RAC Come and Go I-Rotate i-Size car seat is your ultimate road-trip hero. Taking your precious passengers from birth to 105cm (approx. 4 years), with ERF, i-Size compliance, exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system, easy-access rotation and first class comfort features.
4 Reasons to Buy
- Extended Rear Facing (ERF) – The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate is ERF to 105cm (approx. 4 years old) and will grow with your child for extended safety. Why is ERF recommended? In a front–on collision, rear-facing seats distribute force across a much larger area of the back so there’s less pressure on the delicate head, neck and spine.
- Easy Access Rotation – The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate can be rotated to side facing for easy access from a car door with the simple push of a button. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the harness. RAC Come and Go i-Rotate locks easily into the position you need.
- Safe and Secure – The contoured seat has secure ISOFIX fitting points and force-absorbing construction. Deep side wing panels and energy absorbing foam padded liners provide side-impact protection. It also has an exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system. This seat complies with i-Size (R129) safety standard.
- Comfort and Safety – The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate car seat combines first class comfort with security thanks to plush padding, removable new-born wedge, laid-back reclining seat and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Plus, clever parent-friendly extras such as the simple no-rethread adjustable harness and a one-hand easy adjust system make the RAC Come and Go i-Rotate easy-to-use, while the pop-off washable liner will keep RAC Come and Go i-Rotate sparkling.
Features and benefits for Cosatto Come & Go i-rotate
- From birth to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Extended rearward-facing (ERF) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Forward facing from 76cm (15 months approx.) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Complies with R129 / i-Size standard
- Designed and tested for your newborn right through to 105 cm (4 years old approx.)
- Evolves with your child. One hand easy-adjust headrest height for the perfect fit.
- Seat rotates for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- Rotate lock indicator makes sure you are locked in the correct position.
- Easy-access rotate button.
- Side impact tested. Energy absorbing foam padded liners.
- Fitted with ISOFIX points and support leg with fit indicator.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system.
- Multi-position seat recline for comfort.
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the body.
- Luxury padded fabrics.
- Padded removable seat liner and newborn seat insert.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included.
- Removable washable soft goods.
- 1-year limited warranty (Hong Kong only)
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Car Seat Shell
- 1 x Seat Pad
- 1 x Seat Liner
- 2 x Chest Pads